I consider myself to be an independent thinking and pragmatic professional,
who is qualified to deal with the diversity
and multiplicity of legal issues confronting a successful company in challenging markets.
I am driven to seek economically viable and ethical solutions which will be in the best interests of my clients.
I am committed to support my clients with my thorough and well-grounded knowledge and experience
in national and international commercial and corporate matters. My main practice areas include:
General day-to-day legal advice
As part of my advisory work I assist entrepreneurs and companies in all general legal questions within their day-to-day business.
Commercial and Compliance
It is my ambition to help my clients to avoid or reduce legal risks, such as in the areas of liability, warranties or legal
compliance, thereby contributing to achieve their economic objectives. I have been deeply involved in the following commercial areas:
- National and international commercial agreements in various business sectors including the energy, health and chemical sectors
- Sales, supply and procurement agreements
- Purchasing cooperation agreements
- Standardising international commercial aggreements
- Managing all relevant regulatory and compliance aspects
Corporate / Projects
Within the area of corporate I advise my clients on all general aspects of company law and assist in
their corporate housekeeping. My specialist
expertise in corporate projects includes:
- National and international projects and legal project management
- M&A process including Due Diligence work, consortium, joint venture, shareholders and share purchase agreements
- Project agreements including joint development agreements, operation and maintenance contracts and engineering agreements
- Country experience: Europe, USA, South America, South Africa, UAE, India, China
Interim Legal Management
I support companies with my vast industry and law firm experience as a legal interim manager in the following areas:
- Supply, Procurement and Operations
- Reorganisations and M&A Projects
I have been practicing energy law for more than 10 years, both in the fields of renewables and conventional energies.
My focus areas are:
- Renewables Energy Law
- Energy sector related agreements
- National and international energy projects